[Homer-users] NIRx2nirs issues

sebastien.scannella at isae-supaero.fr sebastien.scannella at isae-supaero.fr
Tue Apr 12 10:27:25 EDT 2016

Hi Homer2 users,

Seems that several persons have encountered issues with NIRx2nirs and
unfortunately I'am one of them.
I managed to create a correct SD file with the SDGUI but when trying to
convert my nirx data (WL1, Wl2, hdr... and SD files in the same directory)
I have the following matlab error:

/>> NIRx2nirs//
//Index exceeds matrix dimensions.//
//Error in NIRx2nirs (line 105)//
//events = events(:,2:3);
/
//matlab ver: R2012b
Win 7 x64

/
/I did a lot of digging but no answers on the net.../
/Has anybody ever faced this error?/

/Thanks a lot for your help,

Sébastien/
/