[Homer-users] SD geometry warning and baseline removal

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Wed Apr 13 03:16:03 EDT 2016

Hi Gavin,

Concerning your first point, could you send me one of your datafiles (oxy-file)? Then I can have a look if the warning comes from our side (i.e. something happening during the conversion from the oxy-file to Homer) or not. In any case, I wouldn't worry too much as long as your distances are okay. I am not sure about the warning, but maybe it is indeed happening because you are using more than one distance? Just a wild guess though.

All the best,
Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer
Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980