[Homer-users] SD geometry warning and baseline removal

Perdue, Katherine Katherine.Perdue at childrens.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:14:02 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I think you will have that SD geometry warning if you add new datasets to a directory when you have already processed some of them. The SD structure is different (because some subjects have procResult and others don’t), but it is not important for your analysis. Try just saying “Load” and if there is a real problem Homer2 will notify you or refuse to run.

best,
Katherine

Katherine Perdue, PhD
Research Fellow in Pediatrics