[Homer-users] Homer version 2.1 on Matlab 2013a doesn't show excluded intervals in window

Marina Winkler winklerm at cbs.mpg.de
Wed Apr 13 08:50:56 EDT 2016

Dear Homer2 mailinglist,

Following Dan's advice (thank you by the way :-)), I closed all other programs and all not necessary processes (i don't have spotify installed) - yet the problem still persists for me in Homer 2.1.

I see no pink patches for the excluded time intervals - yet it shows the manual exclusions as gaps if I unclick "show excluded".

Does anybody have any idea, what might be causing this, or what else I could try? I didn't have this problem for version 1.5 of Homer2.

Here's what I use: Homer2 v. 2.1, Matlab student R2013a, OS X El Capitan

Thank you,
Marina