[Homer-users] Homer version 2.1 on Matlab 2013a doesn't show excluded intervals in window

Dan Hyde dchyde at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 12 09:37:34 EDT 2016

Hi Marina,

I had that same problem the other day running Homer2 v 2.1 on a mac 10.9.5
with Matlab R2014a.  Through trial and error, I have found that this
problem only occurs for me when I have another program running in the
background (funny enough, it is Spotify that seems to be interfering) and I
never have the problem when that program is not running.  I'm not sure why
is this the case, but you might try only running Matlab and not jointly
running other programs that could potentially interfere.

I hope that helps.

Dan

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 6:25 AM, Marina Winkler <winklerm at cbs.mpg.de> wrote:

> Hi Homer-Mailinglist,
>
> I have a problem: I just downloaded the newer version of Homer (2.1) and
> it doesn't
> mark my excluded time passages anymore. Neither in automatic movement
> artefact detection,
> nor if manually excluded (it does seem to correct the intervals though).
> But I do need
> to see the 'pink' bars somehow - to check if the PCA works correctly on my
> data.
>
> Did anybody have the same problem? Could you please help me?
>
> Thanks,
> Marina

>  Marina Winkler
>  PhD student IMPRS NeuroCom
>  Department of Neuropsychology
>  Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
>
>  Office: +49 341 9940-2586
>  Mobile: +49 1578-388 1089
>  E-mail: winklerm at cbs.mpg.de
>
>  MPI-CBS Leipzig
>  Stephanstraße 1a
>  04103 Leipzig, Germany

Daniel C. Hyde
Director, Brain and Cognitive Development Lab
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
621 Psychology
603 East Daniel Street
Champaign, IL  61821