[Homer-users] New release v2.1 of Homer2

jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 5 17:08:55 EST 2016

Hi All,

This is an announcement of the release of version 2.1 of Homer2.

It addresses most of the issues with AtlasViewerGUI and Homer2_UI  that users have
notified us of since last release in April, 2015.

We are still working on updating the installation and documentation instructions page at

http://homer-fnirs.org/documentation.

We will have more complete instructions in the coming weeks, but I believe there's
enough there to get started.

As before, we appreciate any reports of issues with the software. While we cannot test
for every use case or handle all questions immediately we do take note of all bug
reports and try fix them at some point.

Jay