[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer [Wrong Probe Projection & error messages]

Tristin Nyman tnyman at emich.edu
Fri Jan 8 11:50:26 EST 2016

Hello all,

I am having similar difficulties with my probe projections. I downloaded
the previous 2012a version of Matlab, but it did not seem to resolve
anything. I attempted to replicate the simplest probe design from the
AtlasViewer paper without any luck either.

Is anyone else still having the same difficulties? Any advice, or
information, is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Tristin

*Tristin Nyman* B.A.