[Homer-users] 16 Channel fNIR Anatomical Labeling of the PFC

Herrera, Jarod C jarod.c.herrera at ttu.edu
Fri Jan 8 14:50:15 EST 2016

Hello everyone.

I have extensively researched any resource or article that discuss FNIR, PFC, and cortical areas.

It seems that there isn't much specific information on what optode represents which area of the brain; either

discussing the extended 10-20 system or brodmann areas specifically.

I'd like to know if anyone in this group has mapped out the 16 channel fNIR adult sensor pad on the PFC

and has came to a conclusion as to what area of the brain correlates to each individual optode?

If so, could you please guide me in the direction I need to go in order to retrieve this information?

Possibly send me a PDF or a link of the resource available.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

J. Caleb Herrera
Texas Tech University