[Homer-users] Atlas viewer subject specific anatomy - how to use "write_surf.m"

Maheen Siddiqui maheen.siddiqui91 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:43:00 EST 2016

Dear Homer users,

I am trying to import a subject anatomy into Atlas viewer and I am past the step of running the T1 scan through Freesurfer but I now need to use the script "write_surf.m" provided with Atlas viewer to create "pial-surf.mesh" and "headsurf.mesh". However, I'm unsure of how exactly to use this script - i.e. which of the Freesurfer output files do I need to use? Does anyone have any advice on how to use this script?

Thanks!

Maheen

Maheen Siddiqui

BBSRC LIDo PhD Student
Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development
Birkbeck, University of London
London