[Homer-users] finding 'create_HeadVox.m' file

Dan Hyde dchyde at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:49:02 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm looking for the 'create_HeadVox.m' file referred to in the Homer2 FAQ
regarding subject specific anatomy.

When I follow the link, i just directs me to the Homer2 download page. I
have the latest developer's version of Homer2, but can't find that
particular script anywhere within.

Am I missing something or is this script not included with the developer's
package or not actually linked on the Homer2 FAQ page?

Dan

--
Daniel C. Hyde
Director, Brain and Cognitive Development Lab