[Homer-users] cannot see event markers in .nirs file imported from Hitachi

Laura Pirazzoli laura.pirazzoli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:00:02 EDT 2016

Dear Homer users,

we are trying to import in Homer2 data acquired with HITACHI ETG-7000 and
we are using the conversion script Hitachi_2_Homer_v3.m written by Rebecca
Dewey.

When we open the .nirs file in Homer2 although we cannot see the event
markers. In the raw data file we made sure that markers are only at the
beginning of the stimuli and not at the end.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Best wishes,

Laura and Yoko