[Homer-users] Project probe to cortex error

Jones, Laura laura.a.jones at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 23 09:04:59 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am very new to fNIRS analysis and Homer and I am trying to see the areas that a new probe is sensitive to. While playing around with old data in Atlas viewer, I managed to project probe to cortex and saw all the location details given regarding each channel. However, now I am trying to use this with my new probe and I keep getting the error "no cortical anatomical labels provided for this anatomy" - The files I have are no different to the old data so I must be missing a step in the analysis (also I get the same error even with the old data now).

Steps I have taken:

open atlas viewer with Matlab directory set to subject file containing the digpts and .nirs files.

first I change the atlas as I am working with infants.

calculate ref points.

register atlas to digpts.

register probe to surface

project probe to cortex.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to make this function work a second time. I have searched the archive for an answer but it seems the only other person with this error is still waiting for a reply.

Thanks,

Laura.

-------

Laura Jones, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Associate

UCL Dept. of Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology
Tel: 020 7679 3533. (internal: 33533)
Email: laura.a.jones at ucl.ac.uk