[Homer-users] AtlasViewerGUI Hb Concentration Plot

Carrara Selene scarrara at dongnocchi.it
Tue Aug 29 09:45:29 EDT 2017

Dear Sahar,
thank you for your prompt reply.
Unfortunately, I still have problems in using the function.
I’m using the Matlab Runtime. So I open AtlasViewer and then I select the folder with the preprocessed .nirs data. Then, if I directly import the SD structure from the .nirs file (measurement unit cm) I have the situation in FIG1. If I previously convert the SD structure in mm and I create a probe.SD file (that for what I understand it is the right thing to do) I have the situation in FIG2.
So, in the first case, ‘register probe to surface’ is enabled but the optodes disposition is wrong, while in the second case the disposition seems more reasonable (with the obvious problem of some offset) but ‘register probe to surface’ is disabled.
The only way in which I can register the probe to the surface is using some standard digitized points and ‘Register Atlas to dig points’ but then, as I explained previously, I am not able to plot the Hb concentration (nothing happens when I click on Hb Conc Overlay and/or I select something in drop down box).

Thank you very much for all you assistance.
Selene