[Homer-users] Problem with NIRS file segment when using NIX2nirs matlab script to convert the data

Harleen Chhabra harleenchhbr1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 01:26:30 EST 2017

Hi,

I am using NIX2nirs matlab script to convert my data into ".nirs" format.
The file is loading in Homer2 and but there is a problem while running the
NIRS file segment command. I tried segmenting the test data and the data
converted via NIRstar acquisition software and the segmentation step worked
but the same is not happening when the NIX2nirs matlab script based
converted data is used. Following is the error:

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in EasyNIRS>menuSegmentNIRSFile_Callback <line 2020>

Error in gui_mainfc <line 95>

Error in EasyNIRS <line 43>

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@hobject,eventdata>EasyNIRS<’menuSegmentNIRSFile_CAllback’,hobject,eventdata,guid<hobject,eventdata,guidata,<hobject>>
Error while evaluating Menu Callback

It would be really helpful is someone can help me out in sorting the issue.
Thanking you all.
-
--
Harleen Chhabra