[Homer-users] Cannot open .NIRS file in Homer2

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Mon Feb 13 02:50:34 EST 2017

HI all,

We resolved the error a while ago already. Thanks anyway for offering
your help, Meryem!

With best regards,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer & Project Leader NeuroGuard XS
 <http://www.artinis.com/> Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980

Sign up for our NIRS newsletter <http://eepurl.com/bTlr_L>

Or meet us at:

May 11-13, 2017 –ArtScientific 2017, 1st Artinis symposium, The
Netherlands. Register here <http://www.artinis.com/symposium2017>