[Homer-users] Required toolboxes for Homer2

jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 24 14:27:44 EST 2017

Hi homer-users list members,

Recently there have a been several inquiries regarding which toolboxes are required to
run Homer2_UI and AtlasViewerGUI in Matlab.

Here are the required toolboxes:

     Homer2_UI

       Signal Processing Toolbox
       Symbolic Math Toolbox

     AtlasViewerGUI

       Image Processing Toolbox
       Simulink

I added this information to the README.txt file for the developer's version of homer2
source code, and to the setpaths script that is also in that versiom. This script should
be run from the homer2 root folder each time you start a new matlab session.

Other Notes:

As noted, right now the latest homer2 version is available only as a development
version. It can be download by clicking on the 'Source Code' link on the far left of the
homer2 web page in NITRC.org and then clicking on [Download The Nightly SVN Tree
Snapshot] or using the svn command

svn --username anonymous --password anonymous checkout https://www.nitrc.org/svn/homer2

Also we plan to make a new release of Homer2 in the coming days.

Jay