[Homer-users] recoding triggers

EMSLIE Nicole s1303359 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat Feb 25 05:31:16 EST 2017

Hi,

I ran an experiment with the triggers a b c and d and in some cases e. I need to change some of the c triggers now depending on when individual participants reached the criteria. I was told to open the .txt file in excel and change the c’s to f’s. I did this and re-saved the file. I then conserved it to .nirs using the nts2nirs function but when I run the file on Homer2 there is no option to view the f’s. I’m new to all of this, please could you help.

Thanks,
Nicole