[Homer-users] Evaluating 3 minute long signal with a glm?

Williams, Amber willi543 at miamioh.edu
Tue Apr 24 14:35:40 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I have data that corresponds to a 3 minute long experiment with no repeated
experiments. I can't do any block averaging and the response is so long
that I can't, for instance, look at the peak of an HRF.

Does anyone know of a way of quantifying a long signal (or the difference
between two long signals) into one or two numbers?

Also, could I do something like fit each peak in my oscillating signal to a
glm (using  something like hmrDeconvHRF_DriftSS)?

Thank you for your input,
Amber Williams