[Homer-users] question about hyperscanning

Megan Klabunde mklabund at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 2 16:17:25 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am considering doing a fNIRS hyperscanning study.  For the purposes of this project (and the resources available), I would have to use two different systems.

I realize that this is not ideal, but I was wondering if 1)this is possible and 2)whether I could take some signal processing steps (or thoughtfully implement any other analyses) that could make the case for this being publishable data.

Thoughts?

Megan