[Homer-users] Wearable fNIRS - desired accessories

Boas, David dboas at bu.edu
Mon Feb 5 10:11:14 EST 2018

A group of seniors at Boston University are working on a senior project related to wearable fNIRS. They have a quick 30 sec survey that they would like your input on. I’d appreciate it if you could spend the 30 sec to do it.
Thanks,
David
https://bostonu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7PouTQ4CqpvaVjD

Hello,

For our senior design project at Boston University, our team is working with David Boas to design a cap for his wearable functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) system. We will be incorporating additional sensors into the cap that will provide researchers with meaningful data to be used with fNIRS measurements. What sensors would you like to see incorporated into our design? Can you help us by taking a 30 sec survey here: https://bostonu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7PouTQ4CqpvaVjD

Best,

Nikita Bhatia, Jessica Chou Lin, Erin Landry, Wesley Rivera, and Dale Tollman