[Homer-users] deleting triggers and trials

Rachida El Kaddouri Rachida.ElKaddouri at ugent.be
Wed Jun 13 07:37:08 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I have two questions about preparing the data in Homer for preprocessing:

-          In my task I have a lot of triggers (35) and each of them is treated as a new 'condition' in Homer. Although not every trigger is a condition, for example the responses are also presented as a trigger/condition. I was wondering if there is a way to delete an entire condition (or all the triggers with the same name/trigger) at once? In the manual I can find how you can do it manually, but for this task it is quite impossible to this manually. Is there a possibility to delete all the triggers with the same number at once?

-          How can you delete incorrect trials without having to do this manually?

Thank you in advance!
Best,

Rachida El Kaddouri
Department of Experimental Clinical and Health Psychology
Research Group Developmental Disorders
Henri Dunantlaan 2, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium
T +32 9 264 94 15
https://edit.ugent.be/pp/ekgp/en/research/research-groups/developmental-disorders
https://exploragent.wordpress.com/
[cid:image003.png at 01D4031B.D47D0370]