[Homer-users] Problem with wavelet analysis in Homer2

antonio chiarelli antonio.chiarelli at hotmail.it
Sun Mar 4 11:50:34 EST 2018

Hello Geoff,

with respect to the kurtosis based wavelet filtering,

it definitely should not oscillate like that.

An original version of the code i provided for homer2 had a bug that i fixed,

however i'm wondering if the bug was not corrected in the available code.

Can you tell me where you downloaded the file in order to check if the bug is already there?

I'm glad to help you with this,

kinds regards,

antonio

--