[Homer-users] Loading .nirs data

andres fabian quiroga soto andr3s_q at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:35:35 EST 2018

Hi Fatema,

There are some tools available on the homer website to convert different data files to .nirs format that depend on the system you used to get your data.

You can check the following link :

http://homer-fnirs.org/faq/#format

Regards

Andrés Quiroga

PhD candidate.

FAQ | HOMER2<http://homer-fnirs.org/faq/#format>
homer-fnirs.org
Format for .nirs file and sample .nirs files. To create a proper .nirs file please look at the Homer2 Users Guide on the Documentation page. It is the first page of ...