[Homer-users] UCL-Birkbeck NIRS Training Course 2018

Boas, David dboas at bu.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:31:28 EDT 2018

Dear Homer2 users,
This year’s Birkbeck/UCL NIRS Training Course has been scheduled for 16th-18th May in London, UK!  I encourage those who are new to fNIRS or Homer2 to attend.

This 2.5 day course is organised and run by Drs. Rob Cooper, Sarah Lloyd-Fox and Anna Blasi.  The course will provide attendees with an introduction to all aspects of NIRS research, from theoretical considerations through experimental challenges to data analysis using Homer2. The course is suitable for all researchers with an interest in NIRS applications in any population, but will be of particular benefit to those who are new to NIRS, and those whose research involves infants and children.

The course is structured as a series of lectures with examples to illustrate the topics discussed, combined with practical, hands-on sessions to give attendees the opportunity to practice what has been discussed in the lectures. Spaces are limited in this course to maximise value for attendees. Given the interest we've received for the course and the limited spaces available, please register early.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ucl-bbk-nirs-training-course-2018-tickets-42869961208

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3BACF.94DE7580]<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ucl-bbk-nirs-training-course-2018-tickets-42869961208>

UCL-BBK NIRS Training Course 2018 Tickets, Wed, 16 May ...<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ucl-bbk-nirs-training-course-2018-tickets-42869961208>
www.eventbrite.co.uk<http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/>
Eventbrite - Dr Rob Cooper presents UCL-BBK NIRS Training Course 2018 - Wednesday, 16 May 2018 | Friday, 18 May 2018 - Find event and ticket information.