[Homer-users] Import MRI into AtlasViewer

Yang, Chieh-Ling chieh-ling.yang at ubc.ca
Fri Jan 4 12:59:44 EST 2019

Hi all,

I have been trying to import subject's own MRI into AtlasViewer. It is a T1-weighted scan from a 3T scanner. We used SPM to separate segmented volumes to "Brain only without skull" and "head only without brain." They are both in NIFTA format (with a .nii extension). However, I have not been able to import these files to AtlasViewer successfully. It gave me error messages as the pic below. Does anyone know why this happens?

Thank you,

Chieh-ling

[cid:image001.png at 01D4A414.3ABB94A0]