[Homer-users] Baffling Problem with Register Atlas to Digitized Points!

Yucel, Meryem A. MYUCEL at mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 22 18:02:19 EST 2019

Hi Yilong,

Not sure about the problem with the dig points. The dig points file should have the coordinates of sources (1 to end) and detectors (1 to end) in the order they appear on the SD file.

For the SD file (probe design), you need to have at least three anchor points to be able register it on the head as in here:

Meryem