[Mne_analysis] Importing BDIP to mne_analyze

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 18 03:38:06 EST 2007

Dear Masao,

On Dec 18, 2007, at 2:36 AM, Matsuhashi, Masao ((KUHP)) wrote:

> Dear developers and users,
>
> I am started to use the MNE suite and am very pleased to see the nice
> pictures it shows.  There is a question: the manual says you can
> drag and
> drop dipoles from xfit on dipole lists dialog (mne_analyze) and
> show it on
> the surface.  However, in our institute we have xfit HPUX version
> only.  Is
> there any way to import the *.bdip data into mne_analyze?  I tried
> to drag
> it from file browser but that didn't work...

The bdip files cannot be imported but if you can login remotely to
the HP workstation with the Neuromag software and redirect the X
display to your LINUX or Mac computer where you run MNE you can do
the drag and drop between xfit and mne_analyze.

I hope this helps

Matti

-------------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Director, Magnetoencephalography Core
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Building 149, 13th Street, Mailcode 149-2301
Charlestown, MA 02129-2060
USA

e-mail          msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tel             +1 617 726 0323