[Mne_analysis] Please help: "Cannot determine host id! Good bye!"

Alexei A. Morozov morozov at cplire.ru
Thu Aug 7 12:13:09 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Could you please help me. I have a problem during the execution of the
NME software. MNE answers that it cannot "determine host id" and exits.
I don't understand what is wrong?
I use 64-bit Scientific Linux 5.2 (Red Hat). Internet access is not
provided.

Thank you,

Alexei A. Morozov

Ph.D., Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS

[root at localhost mne_test]# mne_setup_source_space --ico -6

Setting up the source space with the following parameters:

SUBJECTS_DIR = /root/work/mne_test/subjects
Subject      = sample
Surface      = white
Octahedron subdivision grade 6

1. Creating the source space file
/root/work/mne_test/subjects/sample/bem/sample-oct-6-src.fif...

Cannot determine host id! Good bye!
Source space creation failed
Temporary files removed.