[Mne_analysis] MNE pca and SNR

Daniel Goldenholz daniel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:02:00 EST 2008

I agree with you Yury. The safe bet is to discard any data that seems to
have a big artifact.
I look forward to the day when we can include those data with confidence
because we have a proper method of accounting for the artifact precisely.

Daniel Goldenholz MD, PhD
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~daniel