[Mne_analysis] No sources matching label file - compute_raw_inverse

Andres Felipe Salazar Gomez asalazar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon May 11 14:07:14 EDT 2009

Hi MNE users,

I am using the mne_compute_raw_inverse command and I am getting the
following error:

" Processing left-hemisphere labels...Warning: no sources match label file
/homes/14/asalazar/eeg_propofol/eeganes07/structural_mri/label/ico-3-labels/000612-lh.label.
"

The labels were stored in folder <ico-3-labels> after running the
mne_add_patch_info command.

Does anyone has had this error before? How can I solve it?

Thanks very much for your comments.

--
Andres F. Salazar
Research Technologist