[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze display problem for CentOS

Jonathan McDaniel jonmcd33 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:21:52 EST 2009

Hello fellow MNE users,
When I try to view a surface in mne_analyze (running CentOS) I can only see a small tip of the brain.  The surface is correctly viewed on a Mac using mne_analyze, so it does not appear to be the surface itself.
I am guessing I am missing a library or two, since I have had to install several missing libraries so far.  However, I do not receive any error messages in the terminal window, so I have no idea what libraries to install.
Thanks for your help,
Jonathan