[Mne_analysis] plotting from MATLAB

Gustavo Sudre gsudre at pobox.com
Mon Sep 21 08:29:08 EDT 2009

Thank you Matti and Pavan. That does help.

Just to make it clear, if I do it the old way I was doing it, by
opening the source localization results I get from raw2mat in matlab,
and later writing a .stc file with that information, it should work
properly, correct? For the vertices argument to write .stc, I used the
information in MNE_raw_info.ch_names.

Gus