[Mne_analysis] Correcting EEG electrode's locations on mne_analyze

Andres Felipe Salazar Gomez asalazar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 20 14:35:47 EDT 2010

Hi MNE users,

I am trying to visualize the real locations for EEG electrodes on
mne_analyze using the viewer.  I can see the electrodes on the scalp
surface but not the real distance of each electrode to it. I am trying to
check that my electrodes were correctly digitized and wanted to know if
there is a way to correct their locations in case such a problem occurs.

Thanks in advance for your comments,

--
Andres F. Salazar
Research Technologist