[Mne_analysis] Source points omitted with mne_forward_solution

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:42:09 EST 2010

Hi Andres,

It is because of the --mindist 5 option. This means that any points
closer than 5 mm to inner skull surface are omitted. The rationale
behind this is (or used to be) that the BEM  forward solution gets
inaccurate when the sources are close to the inner skull surface. With
the now standard 5120-triangle surfaces it is most probably safe to
omit the --mindist 5 option.

- Matti