[Mne_analysis] mne_forward_solution results

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 20 13:34:32 EST 2010

On Jan 20, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Krieger, Donald N. wrote:

> I think the problem is that numbers are actually there but
> mne_show_fif doesn't show them.  I think I have to convert the
> forward solution file to a matlab file and then access the forward
> solution matrix using matlab.  Perhaps you or someone else on the
> list can confirm this.

Hi Don,

The mne_show_fiff listing is absolutely correct. It does not output
large data like matrices in full. You do not need to do any
conversion, just read the file with the mne_read_forward_solution
function provided in the MNE matlab toolbox.

I hope this helps

- Matti

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu