[Mne_analysis] Changing EEG electrodes coordinates

Andres Felipe Salazar Gomez asalazar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 22 11:31:31 EDT 2010

Hello MNE users,

Has anyone changed the EEG electrodes locations in MNE (analyze or
browse_raw)? I found that two of my EEG electrodes are way off when I plot
them in matlab and wanted to know how I can solve this since the forward
model is affected by the electrode's locations.

I can make the changes in matlab when loading the files using the mne
toolbox but I want is to have the mne raw files with the correct
coordinates since all the other files will use them.

Any help is extremely appreciated!!

Thanks,

--
Andres F. Salazar