[Mne_analysis] Mismatch of vertices with mne_forward_solution

Andres Felipe Salazar Gomez asalazar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon May 3 18:36:13 EDT 2010

Good afternoon,

I have come across a problem with the used vertices when calculating the
forward solution at a specific label.

I run the forward solution (using a ico4 source space) using a specific
label and after simulating some data on that ROI and visualizing it I
found that the vertices do not match (see attached figure). When I compare
the in use vertices in the forward solution and those in the label file
(*-lh.label), I found that some in the former are not in the latter. The
ROI forward solution vertices that are included in the label file show the
simulated data inside the ROI but those ROI forward solution vertices that
are not listed in the label file are outside the ROI.

Has anyone had this problems in the past? Any help is highly appreciated!!

Thank you for all your comments.

-- Andrés

--
Andres F. Salazar