[Mne_analysis] Show events list

Brian Coffman bcoffman at mrn.org
Fri Oct 8 12:50:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am having difficulty viewing events files in mne_browse_raw 2.6. In the
Windows menu I only have show full view and show averages, but I need to use
the "show events list," which should also be in this menu. How do I have mne
include this? Is there a command-line option to be selected for "show events
list" to be available?

Thanks
--
-Brian Coffman
Research Associate, The Mind Research Network

Phone: (505) 336-0606
Fax: (505) 272-7011

"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this."
  - Emo Phillips