[Mne_analysis] Bad channels

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 30 10:53:41 EDT 2011

Dear Mostafa,

> Dear Matti,

I guess "Dear MNE users" is more adapted :)

to answer you question I would either read the channel names from the
mne_browse_raw GUI
or if you want to extract them automatically I would load the fit file
in matlab or python and read the created structure.

in matlab

raw = fiff_setup_read_raw('subjectid.fif')
for k  in 1:raw.info.nchan
    raw.info.chs(k).ch_name
end

(I think ie. untested)