[Mne_analysis] how to see the recording time of split files

Ji Won Bang kirstens03 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:41:06 EDT 2011

Hi, all.

I'm trying to see the starting and ending time of fif file.

When the data is too big, it is split into several files such as raw-1.fif,
raw-2.fif..

I assume one of the split files' ending time and the right next file's
starting time is not continuous, although the data were recorded
continuously.

Is there anyone how I can check the starting and ending time of files? (not
thru mne_browse_raw, coz every file starts from 0 sec if I use it, no matter
the file is recorded continuously or not)

I appreciate your comment in advance!!!!!

Best,
Ji Won Bang