[Mne_analysis] single trial analysis & labels --morph option?

Hari M Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 10 15:53:02 EST 2011

Hi Elisabeth,
   Not sure if I understood the question correctly... You want to invert
raw epochs of data in the subject space and morph that to the average
brain?

If that is indeed the case, one way it can be done is partly in MATLAB
using mne_ex_read_epochs() and mne_ex_compute_inverse() that come with
the MNE suite. One can use those results to make stc files using another
MATLAB function: mne_write_stc_files(). The morphing can now be done
with mne_make_movie using the --stcin, --morph and --stcout options.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Hari