[Mne_analysis] issue with inverse operator (repost)

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 6 16:24:36 EDT 2011

Hi Ricky,
   One possibly useful test to see if the issue is related to machine
precision/round-off related bugs is to apply the inverse operator in
MATLAB at double precision using mne_ex_compute_inverse().

If that works fine, then it probably confirms a bug with mne_make_movie.
If that also looks weird, then it could potentially point to something
more upstream such as  the SSP (that's used on the data) not being applied
to the lead field/noise covariance correctly etc..

Regards,
Hari

Hari Bharadwaj