[Mne_analysis] depth weighting

Pavan Ramkumar pavan at neuro.hut.fi
Mon Jun 13 09:46:00 EDT 2011

Hi MNE users,

Just a quick question regarding depth weighting. So far I have only
applied the default settings (weightexp = 0.8 and weightlimit = 10) but I
would like to experiment a bit with these parameters.

I tried to run 'mne_inverse_operator' identically to
'mne_do_inverse_operator' from the command line but it always gives me the
usage options (i.e. those that would be returned with the --help option)
irrespective of what command line options I specify.

What am I missing? I am using version 2.6.1.

Also, any comments on why the defaults were chosen as 0.8 and 10 would be
helpful.

Thanks and best regards,

Pavan Ramkumar
Brain Research Unit