[Mne_analysis] sensor to source

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 14 09:54:31 EDT 2011

Hi Ricky,

if you turn out to write a new MNE function for your needs, it would
be great if you could share it with the community.
I'd be happy to add it to the mne-matlab toolbox:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-matlab

By sharing your code you help others but others help you too by
suggesting improvement and eventually fixing bugs you did not see.