[Mne_analysis] Cortical patches

obregon at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu obregon at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 28 15:19:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've tried using the --dist option in the mne_add_patch_info program but
it's not being recognized; the program doesn't run and prompts an error. I
invoked help for this command (--help) and --dist isn't listed as a valid
option, contrary to what the user guide for v2.7.3 states. How can I use
this option?

Also, I'm having trouble viewing the patches I create with both the
formerly mentioned program or by using the --cps option within the source
space creation.

How can I display the patches in mne_analyze. Additionally, how can I read
the cortical patch statistics from the different patch files? Do I need to
use the Matlab Toolbox for this purpose?

Finally, does anyone know if some of the vertices along the patch
boundaries are shared between different patches?

Thanks,

Gabriel