[Mne_analysis] mne_make_eeg_layout

Vema Krishnamurthy, Santosh Santosh.VemaKrishnamurthy at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Sep 27 16:15:07 EDT 2011

Hello,

I was trying to use the mne_make_eeg_layout to make a layout file of EEG electrodes, but when I opened the file I see few of the electrodes have same values, So I was thinking of doing the calculations manually.

I have 3-d co-ordinates of EEG electrodes read into Matlab  from the raw fiff file and I'm trying to solve the projections of these locations into 2-d plane using the equations given under Creating a custom EEG layout http://www.martinos.org/mne/manual/utilities.html#chddgdja. when I plot the uk and vk in matlab, it doesn't look these are the projections. So I was wondering if someone could help regarding this. All I'm trying to do is calculate the projections of 3-d EEG electrodes into a 2-d plane.

Thanks and Regards,
Santosh Vema KrishnaMurthy, M.A.Sc
Medical Devices Engineer
NRC Institute for Biodiagnostics (Atlantic)
Elekta/IWK MEG Research office
Ph: (902) 470-3984