[Mne_analysis] creating source spaces

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Wed Apr 4 21:17:29 EDT 2012

I have a few misc questions regarding MNE:

What is meant by "the traditional method for cortical surface decimation"? How is it different from the —ico icosahedral method?

I have previously run FreeSurfer and have all the surfaces. I am trying to do the coordinate frame alignment by following section 7.16 in the manual (v2.7, Dec 2009). I there a way to see the points I choose for the 3 fiducials so I know I have them right?

Once I have the transformation the way I like it, how do I associate it with my EEG data? I can create FIF files with raw EEG data OK, but not sure what to do with them.

Thanks,
-Jeff