[Mne_analysis] mne_make_movie cannot find data set

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Mon Apr 23 13:17:26 EDT 2012

Alex,

I will explore these two suggestions. I do find it odd that apparently MNE
has no straightforward path to analyze unaveraged data. I thought some
people used it for epilepsy analysis?

I am perfectly happy to use Matlab at this point (no experience with
Python - is there a version for Macintosh?). I tried initially to use
Matlab to import my EEG data but that was very difficult, even with help,
and I was encouraged to use mne_edf2fiff instead.

Thanks,
-Jeff