[Mne_analysis] averaging result: "nothing accepted"

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Tue Apr 24 19:04:15 EDT 2012

I have managed to insert one event into my EEG FIF file, which I want to average (yes, Nave = 1). I did this by importing a text file list of events using mne-browse-raw. I can see this event when I list them within mne-browse-raw. When I try to average inside the GUI, I get a brief display of a window that goes by too fast to read, then the message "nothing accepted"

Any suggestions on debugging this? Some of my files are included below. Thanks,
-Jeff

Here is the event file I created:

# sample time from to text
0 0 0 0 psuedo_event
10 0.009 0 1 trigger1

Here is the ave file I created:

average {
outfile A1_ec1_bcm_epc1-ave.fif
eventfile A1_ec1_bcm_epc1.eve
logfile A1_ave_log.txt
category {
name ave1epoch
event 1
tmin 0.0
tmax 0.9
}
}

Here is the console output of trying to average:

Event file is in the new format
Read 1 events from A1_ec1_bcm_epc1.eve
test : nave = 0
Average :