[Mne_analysis] averaging result: "nothing accepted"

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:12:37 EDT 2012

Which version of MNE are you running? I think that one of the older
versions of MNE didn't recognize the last event in a text file, which
you could overcome by adding a dummy event line like this:

changing the event file from:

0 0 0 0 psuedo_event
10 0.009 0 1 trigger1

to:

0 0 0 0 psuedo_event
10 0.009 0 1 trigger1
10 0.009 0 111 trigger1

The choice of 111 as the trigger number here is arbitrary, it's just
putting something there so the second-to-last line (important one)
actually gets picked up.

Eric